Aston Villa Direct returns policy:
You may return any item within 14 days in its original condition for a refund of the price you paid for the item.
Returns for personalised product will only be accepted if the personalisation is incorrect from the receipt of order or if the product is faulty.
To return an item please include the merchandise with a completed returns slip. Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
Please ship the item to the following address:
Aston Villa Direct Returns
PO Box 210
Please note. For your protection Aston Villa Direct recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
If you require an exchange our returns center will be happy to process this for you. Please include written details on the returns slip with you return code.
Alternatively, phone our order hotline 0844 902 1111 and we will be happy to take your replacement order.
If the item is defective, all UK customers please contact Customer Services on 0844 902 1111
Overseas customers are asked to return the defective item(s) including both the merchandise and the delivery slip by a recorded delivery service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods not returned. Aston Villa Direct will refund you with reasonable costs of your return shipping charges if you include a receipt.
Please note the following exceptions to this policy:
- DVDs, Videos, PC and PlayStation games, underwear, swimwear and pierced jewellery and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
- We are unable to refund or exchange a shirt once it has been printed with a players name and number, this still applies in the event of a player leaving the football club and/or his number changing. This also applies to any personalised shirts. A refund or exchange will be permitted if the garment is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the Customer's liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- All items should be unworn and unused.
Please note. For your protection Kitbag recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. For items of jewellery, please note that the Royal Mail does not transport such items through their recorded delivery service and we recommend that you use an equivalent alternative service.